Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photography from last semester

I've uploaded all of the photography from my projects last semester to Photobucket. I figured it would just be easier to have everything stored online instead of trying to keep all of my disks organized. If you get bored, feel free to check them out at my Photobucket account.



Other than that, my law class this semester has been taking up quite a bit of my time. I am also working on an account at PR Central right now too. That has been a lot of fun being a part of the whole planning process. I created the flier for the event we are promoting, and once it gets approved from our advisor and client, I'll be sure to upload it.

I've been pretty lax on this blog this semester, but I know my internship this summer will give me a lot of pieces that I will be able to upload and put in my portfolio. Until then, I'm just going to keep plugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment