Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 Jock Rock

This past semester I've been working with a team through the student run public relations firm on campus, PR Central, to help promote the 2010 Jock Rock. We have been involved in every aspect of setting up the promotion of this event, including getting plugs on radio shows, advertisements on the campus television station, placement in the calendar of events that are featured in campus dining halls, and much more.



For my part, I created the flier below that will be distributed to grade-school students throughout the district and will be visible throughout CMU's campus as well.


The client also wanted a black and white version so they could produce copies at low-cost, so I made some modifications and provided them with a non-color version as well.



I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. I hope the event goes well, so if you're in the Mount Pleasant area on April 11, come on out and support all of our hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment