Friday, October 2, 2009

Photography Assignment #3

Here are some of the photos I took from my "Event" assignment. They have yet to even be turned in to my professor so you get to see them first! The event was called "The National Save A Life Tour" - a high impact alcohol awareness program put on my Resident Life at Central Michigan University.



We are still not allowed to use fill flash on our cameras, but we are now allowed to edit in Photoshop, so the most common tool I use is the "Burn and Dodge" and "Auto Levels". The only ethical way to edit a photo is to render it exactly as your eye saw it when the photo was taken, so I did my best to accurately edit the moments I captured. Please excuse the poor lighting as the event was inside an old gymnasium with minimal overhead lighting. Also: these captions were NOT used in the final draft of my project. They are meant merely as identifiers for this post. ENJOY!


Freshman Jasmine Paige (pink) and Stacy Clon (yellow) watch a high impact video of a young man that survived a drunk driving accident only to face a lifetime of disability.


From left to right: Julie Dudderar, Brittany Beslock, Sam Razminas, Kelsey Sinke, and Samantha Crawford, all sisters in the Phi Sigma Sigma sorority at Central Michigan, wait for the rest of their group to arrive before exploring the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment