Friday, October 2, 2009

Branching Out

Hey there world wide web! I have yet to wholeheartedly embrace the serious world of blogging, but now that it's getting down to the wire in my job hunt, I figured now would be as good of a time as any to create a "professional" blog to put my "brand" out there and really start networking.



My posts are going to range from published work, to photographs and graphic designs I've made, to random posts that may or may not relate directly to my professional life, but all will most certainly pertain to my past, present, and future.

I hope you find something of mine that you enjoy while browsing and please feel free to drop me a line! Constructive feedback is always appreciated, as well as questions or simple "Hello's".

Take care!
MeL

No comments:

Post a Comment